I hereby declare that I have read this information clause *.
According to Art. 13 section 1 and 2 of the GDPR* I inform that:
1. Information concerning the Controller and the Data Protection Officer
The Controller of Your personal data is the Poznań Sports and Recreation Centres (POSiR) with a registered office in Poznań at 34 Spychalskiego Street, 61-553 Poznań, Poland (hereinafter referred to as ‘We’).
We have designated the Data Protection Officer, with whom You may contact in the written form, submitting Your correspondence to the aforementioned address with a note: ‘Data Protection Officer’, under the following telephone number: 618357917 or via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
2. Purpose of the processing of Your personal data and legal basis for the processing
We will process Your personal data, for the purpose of your participation in the event of the 16th POZNAŃ HALF MARATHON, including, inter alia, the conclusion of a contract on participation in the half marathon and the performance of its terms and conditions set forth in the Rules and Regulations of the half marathon, the performance of the financial settlements, competition – related activities, conveying important information related to the half marathon to You. If you participated in all the editions of the half marathon your data will be processed for the purposes of its subsequent editions in order to exempt you from the registration fee. If You won a prize in Your age category, your personal data will be processed for the purposes of the subsequent edition of the half marathon in order to exempt You from the payment of the registration fee in the aforementioned run.
Your personal data will be processed on the basis of:
- Art. 6 section 1 (a) of the GDPR* (the data subject has given his/her consent for processing his/her personal data for one or more specified purposes) – if You have given us a consent for the processing your personal data (to be included in the results of the half marathon, to have your position on the route to be tracked by the public, to have your personal data in the form of an image processed) or you voluntarily completed the post-race survey,
- Art. 6 section 1 (b) of the GDPR* (processing is necessary for the performance of a contract, to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract),
- Art. 6 section 1 (c) of the GDPR* (processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject).
3. Recipients to whom your personal data have been or will be disclosed
In certain situations, we have the right to transfer Your data further, if it is necessary, in order to render our services. We may transfer Your data to the processors, with which we conclude the contracts, in particular:
- on rendering servicing of the IT systems used by us,
- on using electronic mail servers and archiving it (so-called electronic mail and web sites hosting),
- on IT servicing of the competition, including, inter alia, time measurement,
- on printing and packing of the bib numbers,
- on realisation of promotional films and photos,
- on damaging archive documents.
In connection with the making electronic payments, the recipient of your data will be the electronic payment company and the bank.
If you had an accident, the insurer may also be a recipient of your personal data and public entities that carry out tasks under legislation in force.
Moreover, in case where you have ticked any of the aforementioned consents (to be included in the results of the half marathon, to have your position on the route followed by the public, to have your personal data processed in the form of an image), the owner of the social networking site Facebook may be a recipient of your data, according to the terms regarding data specified by Facebook available at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy, the owner of the social networking site Instagram, according to the terms available at https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875, the owner of the social networking site Twitter according to the terms available at https://twitter.com/en/privacy and the owner of the social networking site YouTube according to the terms available at https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=pl&gl=pl.
4. Period for which the personal data is stored
Having achieved a primary purpose, for which Your data has been collected, the data will be processed for the archival purposes within a period compliant with the applicable archival law provisions. In case where you have ticked any of the aforementioned consents, your data will be processed until you withdraw your consent to its processing.
5. Rights You have as the data subjects related to processing Your personal data
You are entitled to request us to exercise Your right of access as the data subject, right to rectification, right to erasure or right to restriction of processing, right to object, right to data portability – pursuant to the applicable law provisions.
If You have given us a consent for the processing Your personal data, you may withdraw this consent at any time without any impact on a conformity with the right to process executed prior to withdrawing such a consent You may withdraw the aforementioned consent by unticking a checkbox in the Runners Zone tab – in case where the panel is inactive, please contact with the Half Marathon Office.
You have a right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Protection of Personal Data Office, if You consider that the data the processing of personal data related to You infringes the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
6. Obligation to provide data
Submitting Your personal data constitutes a prerequisite for a conclusion of the contract. You are not obliged to provide it, however, a failure to submit it will result in the inability to participate in the 16th POZNAŃ HALF MARATHON event. Consent to the processing of personal data (to be included in the results of the half marathon, to have your position on the route to be tracked by the public, to have your personal data in the form of an image processed) or completing a post-race survey is not required.
7. Automated decision-making
Your personal data will be subject to the automated processing in order to perform the contract. The automated decision-making will consist exclusively in a verification of Your personal data (inter alia, age, information on your place in the age category ranking, completion of all edition of the half marathon) and on this basis the reductions and discounts you are entitled to will be calculated according to the Rules and Regulations of the Half Marathon.
8. Transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area, profiling and automated decision-making
We do not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area, subject (depending on your consents) to the transnational nature of data flows on the Internet including Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, YouTube. These web sites may transfer your data outside the European Economic Area where other data protection laws apply.
These web sites may process your image using technical methods for face biometrics, as well as process your data in the automated manner and provide data profiling.
*GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) – Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) of 27th April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.